Wagon Train – 68th Anniversary
June 3 through June 10, 2017
Stateline, Nevada to Placerville, California
Ride with us in Celebration of California and Nevada’s only bi-state historic event!
THE 68th ANNUAL HIGHWAY 50 ASSOCIATION WAGON TRAIN
WAGON TRAIN QUESTIONS?
- Dianna Newborn, Vice President
Email | (530) 677-2871
- All Dress and Wagons or Buggies must be Authentic Era – Please check with officials. No T-shirts, tank tops, halter tops or shorts.
- Pow Wow each night at the Lead Hitch.
- Wagon Train operates by “Rules of the Road” – see with forms above.
- Shuttle service available to move support vehicles daily.
- No rides sold or registrations taken after 8:00 p.m. on Friday, June 10, 2017, at Pollock Pines.
- Water available.
- Persons who wish to ride as passengers will be given special help and referral to Teamsters with seat space. Passengers may NOT move from wagon to wagon during the trip.
- Teamsters usually charge per day to help subsidize their expenses; this is in addition to the daily or full trip registration fee.
The Highway 50 Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to horse and wagon enthusiasts, and the historical reenactment of the “Great Western Migration”.
We are a member and sponsor supported organization providing many family oriented fun filled events and activities. The Highway 50 Association invites you to participate in our 68th Anniversary run – in June of 2017. Take a step back through the portals of time and relive the adventures and rigors of the early pioneers as they forged their way west.