Tahoe Chamber came to Tahoe Production House to create a launch video for their new logo and messaging for their brand. We had a great time producing this spot for them to use for social media and other marketing efforts.
Today is a new day for Tahoe Chamber.
We’re evolving to better serve the needs of our members and community.
Running a business in Lake Tahoe isn’t easy, we are here to help.
Our mission is to help your business thrive, because strong businesses build strong communities.
Be part of our new day, for a better tomorrow
Our Mission Statement
The Lake Tahoe South Shore Chamber of Commerce (Tahoe Chamber) is a membership organization dedicated to developing, promoting, and representing the South Shore business community.
TahoeChamber.org promotes and envisions a prosperous and sustainable economy embracing the environment.
Our goal is to sustain a high quality of life for the community by achieving economic vitality, with sensitivity and respect for the environment.
The 18 member board of directors and staff spend several full days annually to outline chamber plans and activities on behalf of the members in alignment with our five core competencies:
- Create a Strong Local Economy
- It’s about prosperity and sustainability
- Provide Relationship Building
- It’s about self-promotion, referrals, and partnerships
- Represent Business with Government
- It’s about your business issues being our business issues
- Promote the Community
- It’s about resources for businesses, residents, and visitors
- Political Advocacy
- It’s about being the voice of business