This past week Tahoe Production House was asked to film some aerial video and take some aerial photography using a Drone of a large estate here in South Lake Tahoe known as The Tranquility Estate.
So Tahoe Production House worked with Avian Films to capture some great aerial videography and stills.
What is aerial video and photography? It is a method in which pictures or video are captured from a perspective not seen at ground level.
Check out this video to watch a clip of the RC Helicopter, and the shot we got!
There is much more we could share with you about the interior of this home, but what is really beautiful is the property itself. Read more about the Tranquility Estate below, courtesy of www.tranquilitytahoe.com:
Redefining Tranquility Lake Tahoe | As Lake Tahoe’s largest, most exquisite, private land holding in tax favorable Nevada, the Tranquility Estate is unparalleled in architecture, design, and open-air endeavors. Sprawling atop 210-acres, ideally situated amidst a majestic pine and aspen forest, the property boasts a 27,000 sq. ft. mansion, with unique outbuildings for elaborate hosting capabilities.
- 210 secluded acres
- 27,000 SF Main House
- Guest Residence
Guest & Staff quarters
- Garaging for 16 cars
- Secluded, extremely private
- 5 in Main House
- 14 Full Baths, 5 Half Baths
Adorned with artifacts from around the world, the custom kitchen is a culinary artist’s dream. From hand carved cherubs embracing wood beams, to stainless steel appliances, granite island, and imported ceramic tile floors, this favored gathering place exudes comfort and luxury.
An Ultra-masculine cigar lounge, fashioned after New York’s famed St. Regis Hotel with eclectic mix of leathers, woodwork, and gold antiquities. Her social lounge has a panache all its own with rare Delft tiles imported from Europe, and porcelain mosaic focal wall. The room’s dramatic impression rivals some of the home’s most priceless works of art.
- Stainless steel appliances, granite island & breakfast bar
- Staggered subway tile backsplash
- Trellised cabinetry
- Substantial built-ins and woodwork
- French doors, cobblestone terrace
- Glass mosaic tile fireplace
- Lavish sitting area
- Gorgeous lake views
- Intricately detailed with a service for 14
- Hand painted coffered ceiling echoes flora and fauna indigenous to Lake Tahoe
- Floor constructed with original wood from French Chateau
- Six pairs of candelabras carved from porcelain and marble
- Dining table ensconced by a Sotheby’s Antique Italian Captain’s Chair, Lady’s
- Private Lake
- Boathouse Pavilion
- Two Par 3 Golf Holes
- Golf Simulator
- Retractable Conservatory
- 100 Ft. Glass Mosaic Pool
- 19 Seat Cinema
- 3,200 Bottle Wine Cellar
- Billiards Room