Tahoe Production House recently finishing editing a slideshow and video project for Franklin High School about their Garden Project. We collected photos and video provided to create one large video that the high school can use for promotional reasons and thanking their sponsors and others that were involved in the project.
The Franklin High School Garden Project believes that every person can learn, and that people learn best when they have plenty of fresh air, time to touch the world, and healthy alternatives.
Take a look at the video below
Elk Grove Unified School District will provide a learning community that challenges ALL students to realize their greatest potential.
Outcomes for students
- Achievement of core academic skills
- Confident, effective thinkers and problem solvers
- Ethical participants in society
Commitments about how we operate as an organization
- Supporting continuous improvement of instruction
- Building strong relationships
- Finding solutions
High expectations for learning for all students and staff
- Instructional excellence
- Safe, peaceful, and healthy environment
- Enriched learning atmosphere
- Collaboration with diverse communities and families