Marcia Sarosik, our local dance teacher here in Tahoe, reached out to us to help put some melody back into a song for her littles to dance to at a recital this upcoming holiday season. Martin Shears did an amazing job. Take a listen below!
Our studio is highly respected in the dance community. We network with studios and professional dance educators all over the nation to offer our students dance excellence. Our programs have also been highlighted in professional dance journals.
• We are a non-competition studio that is dedicated to developing a love of dance and performance in our students
• We are committed to age appropriate music, costuming and choreography.
• Our staff is amazing. Every one of them brings their love of dance and special talent to their students and the choreography. Our staff also trains with the top professionals in the dance industry in an ongoing commitment to bring the best to the students.
• Our combo classes were developed on a strong dance curriculum that provides the dancer with an excellent education and less expense to the parent.
• We work very closely with the schools and community organizations when scheduling so that our families have an easier time managing their various activities.
• We provide numerous opportunities for our students to perform at a variety of venues and styles of performances. All of our shows are family friendly in length and especially in content.
• Our costs for tickets and other dance items are the most reasonable to reflect our commitment to our families and the community.
• The studio provides the costuming for the Oktoberfest and Holiday Shows and keeps the costuming fees for the recitals very affordable. We often provide “extras” such as accessories and props that enhance the costume and performance at no extra charge.
• We give our students a commemorative studio t-shirt and participation ribbon every year. The dancers wear their shirts with pride and treasure them for many years.
• We have had many students become professional dancers, and many of our dancers continue their love of dance in college. Most important is that all our students take the confidence they’ve gained from being a “shining star” to whatever path they choose for their future. There are former shining stars who are great doctors, teachers, nurses, parents, artists, counselors…….. We constantly hear from our former students about the love of dance and spirit of family that they still carry with them.