This Holiday Season, the Barton Foundation invites you to give to the COVID-19 Response Fund.
Tahoe Production House was lucky enough to be asked to produce some videos for the virtual event to help explain the door prizes available for folks to bid for. We had members of the Barton Board in the studio with the green screen and were able to put them on different backgrounds and have a lot of fun with the videos.
The Barton Foundation’s 30th annual Gala will support Barton’s COVID-19 Response Fund, providing resources for local families and healthcare workers facing challenges during the pandemic as well as supporting safe family visitation for our residents in Barton’s Skilled Nursing Facility. Your contributions make a difference in helping community members who need it most. Donor support of the COVID-19 Response Fund is critical to continue relief efforts.
Donate $100 or more to be entered to win one of our great “Door Prize” items!!
All Donations of $100 or more will be entered into a drawing for one of the below prizes.You will receive extra entries for every multiple of $100 given (ie: 10 entries for $1000.)If you donate MORE than $100, Foundation staff will contact you regarding which prizes you wish for additional entries.Winners will be notified after December 11th.
Join Foundation Executive Director, Chris Kiser
Board of Trustees Chair, Angela Moore
in giving to the COVID-19 Response Fund
Watch the below videos and learn about our great Door Prizes!
- Vail Resorts package for two including Two 2-day Lift tickets, Two 2-day equipment rentals two night’s accommodation and $250 dining credit at one of the following resorts: Breckenridge,
Keystone, Vail, Heavenly/ Kirkwood, Beaver Creek, Park City/ Canyons, Crested Butte. Valid Monday-Thursday Winter 2021-2022. Blackouts apply.
- The Winter Wonderland Lodging Experience including three night stay for two in an Emerald Suite room at The Lodge at Edgewood, $250 dining credit at Edgewood Restaurant, Champagne Chalet Private Tasting, S’mores, Snowshoe guided tour, Ice Skating and more! Valid during the winter of 2020/2021. Blackouts apply.
- The Serendipitous Summer Lodging Experience including three night stay for two in an Emerald Suite room at The Lodge at Edgewood, $250 dining credit at Edgewood Restaurant, Round of golf for two at Edgewood, S’mores, two 50 minute massages at Edgewood Spa and more! Valid during the summer of 2021. Reservations required, Blackouts apply.
- Kimpton Hotel gift basket including $500 gift card for Kimpton Hotels (valid for hotel stays, restaurant or spa services), 275ml bottle of Veuve Cliquot champagne, a Yankee Candle company candle, and Godiva Chocolate – Donated by UC Davis Health Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- El Dorado Wine Lover’s Experience including private VIP Wine Tasting at Chateau Davell Boutique Winery and Nello Olivo Winery in El Dorado County, plus a mixed case of wines valued at at least $25 per bottle, donated by the Barton Foundation Board of Trustees
- Two Nights at the Seacrest Hotel in Pismo Beach, California. Two nights bed and breakfast in an ocean view room, plus a $200 gift card towards dinner or excursions.
A Message from Barton Health CEO, Dr. Clint Purvance
Keep yourself safe during the pandemic. Wash your hands, keep distant from others, and wear a mask
The Barton Memorial Hospital Foundation, formed in Nevada to support Barton Health and the health of our community, is an IRS-approved 501c3 tax exempt charity. As a result, your generous donation may be tax deductible.
Advancing Healthcare Through Philanthropy