Every business and organization are different and have unique requirements when it comes to budgets and spending, but there are 5 things that are universal to consider for every business. A solid marketing budget is necessary for selling products and services. Small business owners lack experience developing and implementing a realistic marketing plan and budget. Come learn what you should be considering adding to your marketing budget, and the best way to implement them in your business. We will also cover some basic low cost content marketing ideas that you can start tomorrow!
Email Marketing Design and Management is a great way to reach out to your customers with new offers and enticing discounts.
Our EMail Marketing Services include:
- Design the perfect email campaign to accomplish your marketing goals including call to action features like “click now”, “buy now”, etc.
- Impressive HTML email designs that will draw in your customers.
- Analytics so you can use real data to analyze the effectiveness of your campaign.
Email Marketing is a fantastic way to…
- Figure out what your customers want/need by testing offers with a warm audience and explore niches in your market (i.e. “market research”)
- Establish yourself as a voice of authority and a community of customers who know, like, and trust you
- Collect customer testimonials and social proof you can use to promote future products
- Make money by seeding your products, curating a list of warm leads, and establishing a steady stream of customers likely to purchase from you again
Contact Us to create a CUSTOM QUOTE for you.
Your product / service advertising needs to be where your people will find it, click it and then buy it. We start with your message. What do you need to say? Who do you need to say it to? What is the budget? ROI is important. Tracking and valuable data are attached to marketing and sales content.
Tahoe Production House partnered with Candace Kentridge-Britton to help create content for her YouTube Channel. She has been working on evolving her business since the pandemic hit late 2019, and it was the perfect year to push her business towards a more virtual audience.