Social media is everywhere. With 4.2 billion active users worldwide and 74% of Americans using it regularly, it’s no wonder that people are spending an average of 2 hours 25 minutes per day on social media platforms. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to reach and engage with this massive audience.
If you are not strategically using social media for your business, you are leaving money out on the table. But we get it! Social media can be overwhelming.You might be thinking… What platforms should I use? Where do I even begin? How much time is it going to take me to get going with social media for my business? How often do I need to post? What do I post?
Pick the platform that works for you. Don’t know what to choose? Ask these two questions:
What do you want to say? Who are you saying it to?
Whatever platform has the best connection to these people, start there. Make it Ongoing. Together we can create and implement a strategy that allows you to serve your prospective (and current) clients/customers in a way that builds trust and loyalty so you can grow your revenue while creating raving fans.
Social Media Discovery – Social Media Strength Report, a full Social Media Audit Report, as well as recommendations from our team to improve your social status.
Development and Content Strategy for Social Media Channels
– 1-hour Social Media strategy meeting with expert including but not limited to; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp and Google My Business
– Suggested monthly content calendar
Marketing_Plan for Fan/Follower growth acquisition planning
– Includes 2 follow up meetings to be used within 4 months to ensure proper execution of strategy and address questions
So, you have ideas, a lot of them, but you need to get organized so you stand out. You need a plan to get your ideas out of your head and onto your website, newsletters, social media channels and prospective customers, and know when to do it.
We are experts at content planning. We will take a look at what your currently curating for content, and make recommendations for what should stay, and what should go, and the best way to move forward with a clear marketing strategy. This will ensure your marketing is engaging, and keep your customers coming back.
What you get:
– 12-month content calendar for your social media channels
– Create and implement a Newsletter Promotions plan so you get the word out about all your killer content
– Research and consult on popular promotions and new industry related technology applications.
Write x6 blogs for your business, share with your customers
– All of this, customized to your business, your industry, your audience, delivered to your inbox in approximately two weeks.
Planning isn’t your problem. You’ve got planning down to a science. But you really need help with is ideas. You know that content is “king”, and very important to keep up on, and be engaging to your specific industry audience.
Good content can bring in customers, and keep old ones coming back.
We are idea experts. We can help you come up with content that people want to read, interact with, and share. Generating unique, exciting, and sharable topics is the first step before writing.
What you get:
– 20 content topics based on your industry and business
– How to format the content for best results
– 1-2 keywords for each topic (because, SEO)
Recommendations on how to promote your content on social media and other platforms